Buildings can easily accommodate RVs, tractor trailers, all large equipment and vehicles!
• Finally, a high quality, economically priced building that can properly house your RV and other tall equipment.
• Frame is constructed from 14 gauge 2" Square Allied Gatorshield structural steel tubing.
• All High Boys are 26'W and 20'6"H.
• Rafter spacing: 10'. Height to truss: 18'5".
• 12.5 oz., 24 mil premium RipStop P.E. All Weather UVI Protected Cover comes in your choice of four colors and with a 15-year warranty.
• Buildings come without end panels, but can be equipped with solid fabric ends, fabric double zipper door end panels or ends with 14' x 14' steel roll-up door on one end or both.
Customize your high storage building to best suit your needs!
High Storage Building frame is designed to be anchored to the ground or to a concrete foundation. If a concrete
foundation or footing is not used, setting the base of each rafter on treated planks (2x6 or 2x8) is recommended.